Cute, But Deadly Mammals

We all think little animals are so cute, but some mammals can actually be deadly to us. Who doesn’t find piglets, puppies, and human babies adorable? Here are the some mammals you should avoid.


Getting sprayed by a skunk can not only make you stink, but their spray also contains powerful thiols that can cause temporary blindness, inflammation, and vomiting.


Platypuses release venom that probably won’t kill you, but the venom causes swelling and can be extremely painful for a couple of weeks. The venom can be deadly for your furry friends.

Slow Lorises

This is one of the most venomous mammals in the world. They have toxins which are located near the armpits. When needed, they use their hands to apply the toxin to their teeth and then they attack the predator.