Your beloved cat deserves a special treat from time to time. Here are two delicious cat treats you can easily make at home.
Crispy Tuna Treats
- tuna, 1 can
- oat flour, 1/2 cup
- whole-wheat flour, 1/2 cup
- 1 egg
- olive oil, one tablespoon
- catnip, one tablespoon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender.
- Form little balls, arrange them on a baking sheet, and press lightly so they are not completely round.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Wait for the treats to cool down and surprise your kitty!
Salmon Sweet Potato Bites
- salmon, 1 can
- mashed sweet potato, 1 1/2 cup
- oat flour, 1 1/2 cup
- fresh parsley, 1/4 cup
- Mix mashed sweet potato and salmon in a bowl.
- Put oat flour and parsley in a blender and blend together, then add to the previous mixture.
- Mix everything together and transfer small amounts to silicon molds with a spoon.
- Freeze for a few hours then get out of the freezer and treat your pet!